Yesterday, I noted the Azure Sentinel Sessions to Watch for During Microsoft Ignite. Most of the sessions I alerted you to are now available for on-demand replay.
Here they are:
- What’s new in Azure Sentinel – On-Demand
- Detect Unknown Threats with User and Entity Behavioral Analytics in Azure Sentinel – On-demand
- Improve SecOps with Azure Sentinel, your Cloud-Native SIEM – On-Demand
- Use Threat Intelligence to Detect Malicious Activity in Azure Sentinel – On-Demand
- Protecting your remote workforce: Threat hunting in your remote productivity tools with Azure Sentinel – On-Demand
- Detecting and Responding to Threats using Azure Network Security tools and Azure Sentinel – On-Demand
- Ask the Expert: Improve SecOps with Azure Sentinel, your Cloud-Native SIEM (Tuesday, September 22) – On-Demand
- Ask the Expert: Improve SecOps with Azure Sentinel, your Cloud-Native SIEM (Wednesday, September 23) – On-Demand
Also, make sure – if you’re one of those that likes to stay current on product announcements – that you check out the product group’s blog post that outlines all the Azure Sentinel announcements from Microsoft Ignite.
You can find that post here: Stay ahead of threats with new innovations from Azure Sentinel